Dan Reeder creates "Screamers" AMAZING!!

HALLOWEEN!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

"Go Animate" Peanut Allergy Animation

GoAnimate.com: Peanuts by Reluctant Blogger

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

The One Minute Painting

Color Schemes

Butterfly Animoto

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing #23

Finally!! I am here at the 23rd thing. I never thought I would make it. To be honest, I never would have without the help of VB. My favorite bits were all the image stuff and projects dealing with images. I was happy to finally learn how to do narration in Photostory. Learning how to calibrate the internal mic made a huge difference. I think Photostory has some amazing possibilities for students. Powerpoint is dead, Photostory lives to replace it. This will be huge for me. I also like igoogle. It was fun to customize this page for my own needs and likes. I will keep using it all year. This program hasn't really changed my lifelong learning patterns or goals. I am always up for learning something new IF I have adequate time to devote to it, and am not pressured by deadlines, I don't like being pressured. Most of it was unexpected because I did not know much of the information. As far as doing something differently, I think it would have helped me to have more actual face to face time with an instructor that knew what they were doing. We had 2 meetings that were helpful, but I could have used more. That might also have helped my frustration level. Also, MORE TIME! I had alot of other things going on, so it was not easy to squeeze this in. Especially since each thing took hours and hours of online time.
I'm not sure if I would participate in a similiar program. It would depend on the parameters. I need a teacher, and more time to finish. To describe my learning experience in one sentence:
It was an amazing, fun, informative, stressful, angst-producing experience, I'm glad it's over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stargirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VWB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grendel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.