Dan Reeder creates "Screamers" AMAZING!!

HALLOWEEN!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

"Go Animate" Peanut Allergy Animation

GoAnimate.com: Peanuts by Reluctant Blogger

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

The One Minute Painting

Color Schemes

Butterfly Animoto

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thing #21

I created a photostory with music. In audacity I recorded my narration. But I cannot figure out how to get my narration into the photostory or how to link it all on my blog. Thank goodnes for VB. She helped with setting up the mic on my laptop, and I was able to record my narration in Photostory. Yea!! thank you VB, I could not have done it without you! You ROCK!!



1 comment:

VWB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.