Dan Reeder creates "Screamers" AMAZING!!

HALLOWEEN!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

"Go Animate" Peanut Allergy Animation

GoAnimate.com: Peanuts by Reluctant Blogger

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

The One Minute Painting

Color Schemes

Butterfly Animoto

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing #18

I explored google docs. At first I thought I would like it, but thenI started having difficulties with the program. When I tried to edit and change font size it did not change all the type. I went in several times, highlighted specific type, but still could not get it to change the size. But it changed the size of other parts of the text. Very wierd. Also, my choices of font and other design aspects were totally limited. I hate that. I like to have many choices when it comes to designing a page. That seems to be common thread with all this online stuff, the design choices are very limited.
I prefer the choices I get with Microsoft Office. I did like the fact that I could edit a page anywhere in time and space, convenient. Also that I could share. I could have collaborators that had edit rights. Or just viewers with no edit rights. It's kind of like a wiki. I think I prefer Microsoft Word; more freedom and more choices.

No comments: