Dan Reeder creates "Screamers" AMAZING!!

HALLOWEEN!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

"Go Animate" Peanut Allergy Animation

GoAnimate.com: Peanuts by Reluctant Blogger

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

The One Minute Painting

Color Schemes

Butterfly Animoto

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing #10

I really like playing with all the image generators. When we made our avatars, that was an image generator that was fun. Creating a different persona of yourself is intriguing, I think the students would enjoy it. They could even create avatars of each other. I went to the comic strip generator. I was assaulted with images of the Simpsons. Is that seriously the only comic that teens are wild about? I guess I just don't get it. Luckily I was able to search for anime images and found a great many anime cartoons that I think teens would like. I have posted two of the images I played with.

No comments: