Dan Reeder creates "Screamers" AMAZING!!

HALLOWEEN!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

"Go Animate" Peanut Allergy Animation

GoAnimate.com: Peanuts by Reluctant Blogger

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

The One Minute Painting

Color Schemes

Butterfly Animoto

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing #13

First I have to say I love the commoncraft videos. They make things so simple and easy. It is a bit frustrating cause the first time I watch it , it is constantly buffering, so it takes 10 times as long for the video to finish. After it goes through it's buffering woes I can watch it a second time without any problems. I started to get a little excited about this social bookmarking thing. Think it would be a great tool for teachers. I went to delicious.com and signed up for an account. However when it was time to add the two very important links to my browser I was unsuccessful. So I tried to go back and find a way to add the 2 very important buttons, but I could not figure out a way to do this, short of deleteing the account and starting over. And people wonder why I get frustrated with the internet.

1 comment:

Terry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.