Dan Reeder creates "Screamers" AMAZING!!

HALLOWEEN!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

"Go Animate" Peanut Allergy Animation

GoAnimate.com: Peanuts by Reluctant Blogger

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

The One Minute Painting

Color Schemes

Butterfly Animoto

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing #9

Still haven't encountered a lot of feeds that I am wild about. This could take weeks or months, and I am working against a deadline. I really liked topix.net for the news. It was well organized and easy to follow, didn't have to waste alot of precious time stumbling about. Of course the top news story was about a teacher having sex with students. Seems those headlines always generate interest.
I did not like Syndic8.com. Found it hard to follow. Had to wait too long to get into different areas.
I did like the categories, but it took too much time to wade through it all.

No comments: