Dan Reeder creates "Screamers" AMAZING!!

HALLOWEEN!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

"Go Animate" Peanut Allergy Animation

GoAnimate.com: Peanuts by Reluctant Blogger

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

The One Minute Painting

Color Schemes

Butterfly Animoto

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Table 2 Audio Manipulation

Wow, this was confusing. I downloaded a sound file into Audacity and edited it. This part was fun. Loved to edit, wish I had more time to edit and play. Feel like I'm always being rushed.
Hated the save it part, put in wiki and then post on blog. Didn't know how to save it , needed to be as an mp3. The file NEVER did get on the wiki. One thing I don't understand is if audacity in not compatible with blogs and photostory, why use it? Or why not FIX this so we can use audacity? Sound always hangs me up, I don't understand it, it is invisible, very tempermental and not very nice. But I will keep trying until I master it.

No comments: