Dan Reeder creates "Screamers" AMAZING!!

HALLOWEEN!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

"Go Animate" Peanut Allergy Animation

GoAnimate.com: Peanuts by Reluctant Blogger

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

The One Minute Painting

Color Schemes

Butterfly Animoto

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Table 1 Image manipulation

I feel pretty confident about image manipulation. I saved this one for last cause I wanted to do an Animoto. I was very excited, gathered about 18 photos in flickr. Then uploaded them into Animoto and I waited for 45 minutes (no exageration) for it to upload 18 little photos. Finally, I gave up. I will try it again, but it was taking way too long. Animoto has never taken that long to upload photos, and I have used it many times.

No comments: