Dan Reeder creates "Screamers" AMAZING!!

HALLOWEEN!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

"Go Animate" Peanut Allergy Animation

GoAnimate.com: Peanuts by Reluctant Blogger

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

The One Minute Painting

Color Schemes

Butterfly Animoto

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thing #8

So...I tried to download Jing, I watched the video and it sounded fairly easy, especially with the html part and uploading to the blog. However, I could not load it on my computer, no administrative rights. I will try something else. So then I tried FreeScreenCast, this was a mess.
Awkward to manipulate and kept getting error messages. Never could find the screen cast.
Last year we bought Camtasia, so I decided to try that. I managed to capture my screen. But I am having a hard time figuring out how to save it, or which is the best way to save it and post it to my blog. I have been working on this for the last 3 hours. So I am going to go on to the next thing, and try to come back to this later.

No comments: