Dan Reeder creates "Screamers" AMAZING!!

HALLOWEEN!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

"Go Animate" Peanut Allergy Animation

GoAnimate.com: Peanuts by Reluctant Blogger

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

The One Minute Painting

Color Schemes

Butterfly Animoto

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Thing #5

I set up a facebook account a couple of months ago. I managed to put a profile photo on it today, that was fun cause I got to play in photoshop a bit before uploading it to facebook. To my surprise a friend found me. How cool was that to have a friend find me, this was someone I had been thinking about all summer, but was too busy to get in touch with, and there she was asking to be my friend. It was really awesome.

No comments: