Dan Reeder creates "Screamers" AMAZING!!

HALLOWEEN!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

"Go Animate" Peanut Allergy Animation

GoAnimate.com: Peanuts by Reluctant Blogger

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

The One Minute Painting

Color Schemes

Butterfly Animoto

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thing #12

This is my own thing. I am taking a Fun with Photoshop class with Pat Kougar-Melton. It is awesome. I am having so much fun and learning fun wonderful things. We are working on the new i macs. And they are stupendous. PhotoBooth is so much fun, the kids will never stop playing. It makes everything so easy, no camera needed, just click and photo is ready. You can also do a video, haven't tried that yet. I wish we could could just get all i macs for the library computers. I think the students would love them and wouldn't care that they were not totally mobile. They could still work in small groups. I love these macs!!

No comments: