Dan Reeder creates "Screamers" AMAZING!!

HALLOWEEN!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

"Go Animate" Peanut Allergy Animation

GoAnimate.com: Peanuts by Reluctant Blogger

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

The One Minute Painting

Color Schemes

Butterfly Animoto

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Tool # 6 Diigo and Blogspot and GoogleDocs

I got on to Diigo and made a group with my tech buddies. I like Diigo, it was easy to add people to my group and it was good to have privacy settings. We had a good conversation and NA posted a url to the Diigo, it was a program on Facebook that I have been wanting to see. It took me awhile to get the link to my Diigo account correct, but with the help of my buddies we made it work.
Blogger counts as one of the tools for tool #6. At school I had the Latin 3 class go into their google accounts and activate their accounts. They were working in groups and they added the emails of their group members so they could collaborate. The students collaborated with their document and by adding images from the internet.

No comments: