Dan Reeder creates "Screamers" AMAZING!!

HALLOWEEN!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

"Go Animate" Peanut Allergy Animation

GoAnimate.com: Peanuts by Reluctant Blogger

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

The One Minute Painting

Color Schemes

Butterfly Animoto

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tool # 4 google docs/forms

I created a google doc and google form. I have not had any collaboration on the google doc yet, but I am sure my colleagues will be sending me collaboration soon. I created a google form, but it took me a moment to find where it was. I liked being able to create the form and think it would be interesting to give the students short quizzes. You could even have the kids create their own quiz in google forms and give them to each other. There are lots of possibilities. In google docs, students can collaborate on documents in different classes.

No comments: